Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. We have heard the concern that parents have for the education of their children in the public schools, and we have worked hard to create alternatives to educate your children in Islamic Studies, Qur’an, Duah, and more and have hired several new teachers. Sadly however, most parents are not taking advantage of the classes we are offering, with just a small handful of parents registering their children. If you are concerned about your children’s akhira and their dunya as well, then register them for our classes. We offer:
- Full time Hifdh program with Academics
- Part time (evening) Hifdh program
- Evening Madressa program (Qur’an, Duah, Islamiyat and more)
- Weekend Madressa program (Qur’an, Duah, Islamiyat and more)
- Evening Islamic Crash Course program
- Friday evening Kids and Youth programs
- Weekend sports and sunnah programs
And for adults:
- Usul al Fiqh (beginners and advanced)
- Arabic Syntax and Grammar, and Morphology
- Sisters Qur’an - Tajweed and Makharif, Tafsir
- Friday evening Tafseer
You can find information on all of these programs on our website.
It is very sad that parents are upset about their children’s situation, but don’t want to do anything about it. Bring your kids to the mosque, these programs are offered at a very nominal cost. If you can’t afford it, let us know and we will reduce or waive the fees for genuine cases.
If there is another reason that you are not registering your kids, let us know what we can do to improve - email to Secretary@IPCOntario.com